So I have a bookshelf in my room that has an old music box that apparently someone gave me when I was born on the top shelf. I have not touched the music box since the day I put it on that shelf when I moved into this house 6 years ago. It just decided to play like 3 notes and then stop. WHAT THE HELL. I’m a little creeped out. Just randomly it played. I have not touched it, I have not been near it…..
It’s a good thing I have a guilty conscience and no access to a credit card….
- Lizzie Bradbury: Good thing you didn't get the wrong window.
- Peter Colt: I did, but your dad's a very quick shag.
- how to fold a fitted sheet.
- Person: do you have a boyfriend?
- Me: are you making fun of me